2. No GUM inside the Gym!
3. Parents/siblings are not allowed in the gym during classes except for Mommy and Me and the 1st class of each month.
4. No shoes on the gym floor! (cheer shoes are allowed)
5. Water only in the gym area! No food or drinks in the parent viewing area.
6. Be Kind to others.
7. If you have a problem in the gym, please call Mrs. Kris at 580-647-3523 1st.
Parent or Guardian signature:________________________
This contract is between KrisCross Gymnastics and Cheer LLC and the child’s responsible party name:_____________________________.
Contract is for all Tumbling, Ninja, Power Tumbling and Allstar Cheer classes.
Dates: June 1st 2021-July 1st 2022.
Tuition is due the first week of each month. All payments must be made on or before the 1st class of each month. IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE BY THE 5TH YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND CLASS UNTIL BALANCE IS PAID. After the 10th your child will be dropped from the classes until charges are paid. No refund will be given for uniforms paid, gym fees or tuition.
Gym fee’s will auto bill on your anniversary date.
Every account is REQUIRED to have a card on file for auto drafting of monthly tuition. This is a step that has to be activated by the account holder, I cannot do it for you. If it is reported that you do not have a working card on file, I will send you notice and you will have 14 days to add a card to your account. After the 14 days passes, if no card has been added, I will unfortunately have to remove your child from enrollment.You can change or add cards on your account at any time. If you do not have the ability to put a card on file you may pay in advance a minimum of 2 months tuition via cash or check with approval. If you ever need more time, please just contact me. I will work with you. ___initials
30 day written notice is the only Acceptable types of notice and should be given by email to Kriscross_gym@yahoo.com or Text. Please includes your child’s name and class in the e-mail or written, dated notification to quit. If you choose to just quit attending classes, your child will still be charged until notice is given and no refund will be given. ____initials
GYM FEE/INSURANCE FEE
In order to pay your child’s gym insurance, make improvements to the KrisCross facility, hold special events, add new equipment to the gym, an annual Gym Fee has been implemented. The fee is $45 per student. This fee is non-refundable. If you leave the gym during your session and return within the same year, you will need to pay the gym fee again. ____initials
PHOTO VIDEO RELEASE
At times photographs and videos will be taken during classes, events, and other activities. By agreeing below, I agree that KrisCross Gym Cheer and Tumbling,
LLC, shall retain all rights to use for publicity and/or advertising purposes any and all photographs and/or videos of participants
taken at any/all events or activities that may include your child. _____initials
All communication will be done through email or FB page. If you change your email please update it on your account. Also please check email weekly for any gym information. All teams and dance will have a group me and parents will need to add the group me app. When you receive notice for your monthly payment that is a non-reply email. You must email KrisCross_gym@yahoo.com to email the gym. ____initials
The gym will be closed the following days during the year of 2021-2022:
July 23rd- Aug 15th, Sept. 6th, Oct. 18th, Nov. 22rd- 26th, Dec. 17th -Jan 3rd 2022, Feb. 18th 2022, Mar. 14th-18th 2022, May 26th-June 3rd 2022, July 4th 2022, July 25th-Aug 12th 2022 _____initials
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless KrisCross Gym, LLC, its owner and operators from any and
all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, that may be sustained by
the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of KrisCross
Gym, LLC, its owner and operators or in route to or from any of said premises or at any events/performance. ______initials
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I fully understand and acknowledge that there are risks and dangers associated with participation in classes at KrisCross Gym, LLC
which could result in bodily injury partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death. I accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of KrisCross
Gym, LLC, its owner and operators._ ______initiials
The undersigned gives permission to KrisCross Gym, LLC, its owners and operators to seek medical treatment for the participant
in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the
participant to be in good physical and mental health. ______initials
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY - THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of Tumbling, Ninja, and Allstar Cheer during Covid-19 organized by KrisCross Gym, of 72 NE MILLER AVE, ELGIN, Oklahoma, 73538-2331 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of KrisCross Gym, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for
the members of my family, to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by KrisCross Gym, or the employees, representatives or agents of KrisCross Gym.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge KrisCross Gym for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of KrisCross Gym, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, KrisCross Gym or other third
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend KrisCross Gym against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of KrisCross Gym.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of KrisCross Gym caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. CONSENT. I, _________________ (parent name)of _________________, _________________, _________________ _________________(Address), consent to the participation of my _________________, _________________(Child’s name), in the activity of Tumbling, Ninja, and Allstar Cheer during Covid-19, and agree on behalf of the above minor to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By signing this Release of Liability, I represent that I have legal authority over and custody of
6. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Oklahoma law.
7. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so
desire. I further agree and acknowledge that KrisCross Gym has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
8. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm's length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
9. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
10. EMERGENCY CONTACT. In case of an emergency, please call _________________ (Relationship: _________________) at _________________ (Day), or _________________ (Evening).
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
Parent’s signature_________________ Date:_________________
“THE STAFF IS GREAT!!! THEY ALL CARE ABOUT EACH AND EVERY STUDENT!”-LISA CREMER
My daughter has been attending gymnastics here for the past year and loves it! She's mastered new skills and continues to make progress each week.
We recently had her birthday party here, all the kids ages 4-11 had a great time! Thank you, Kris, for bringing this wonderful facility to Elgin! -Lindsay Glover Owens
KrisCross Gym is amazing! There are so many things that I love about this gym! Their coach to student ratio is perfect. They have many options to offer from cheer and tumbling to dance. Kris and the coaches have built a connection and relationship with both my girls. The coaches are dedicated and they push my daughters to reach their goals and they believe in them. They give their all to not just my kids, but to all the kids at the gym. KrisCross Gym is the reason my husband extended here at Fort Sill. It is like our second home since we are there all the time and we are always treated so well. I am very thankful for all the new skills my girls have learned and it is because of this gym. This is the place to be if you want your child to learn and grow.-Amanda Lee